-11/09/2014

Please Help? wsalehuddin at pmint.gov.my
Thu Sep 11 04:51:17 UTC 2014

Sr. Aldo De Cecilio is my name,
I am from Portugal I have been diagnosed with cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.
Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.
I would want to have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I intend and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer of my Deposits to your personal possession for further Investment and Charity Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless write me via my mail: emerico1973 at yahoo.pt
I will send you the photos of me and my very hopeless and selfish family members, including my wife, who I learnt is getting married to my personal friend and attorney, Thank you for your due consideration. God be with you. You can reach me through my private email address at emerico1973 at yahoo.pt
Yours Brother.
Sr. Aldo De Cecilio.