Business Partnership

Royal London Asset Management royallondon at rediffmail.com
Fri Sep 5 05:11:44 UTC 2014

Royal London Asset Management
55 Gracechurch Street
London EC3V 0UF, United Kingdom
Tel: +44-702-404-6404
Fax: +44-871-263-8336

Good day,

I am Andy Carter, Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer at Royal London Asset Management UK; a business developer, stock broking and portfolio Management Company based in the United Kingdom. This message is to inform you that our company will like to develop a business partnership with you.

Royal London Asset Management UK is willing to invest Ten Million British Pounds under your management. If you are capable to handle the amount mentioned to generate good profitable return then kindly get back to me through my email address or call me on my direct mobile number listed above to discuss the modality and other details of this proposed business partnership.

I am looking forward to your response.

Yours Faithfully
Andy Carter