BUSINES PROPOSAL

Jose Maria Meon lionjosemaria at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:23:40 UTC 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise since we have not met, permit me however. It is with deep
 sense of honor and respect that I humbly make this appeal to you with the understanding that any facts or
opinion expressed in this letter is given in confidence and solely for your personal information and use.
I'm Afraid many things are going on now in the internet which is the only medium I think I can get this issue
solved. I also know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried,
but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. Let me start by introducing my self properly
to you, my name is Barr. Jose Maria Leon, a personal Attorney to Late MR. Fethi Zouari, who died along side
his entire family on the 11th March 2004 train bombing in Madrid Spain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLB3DVNQ9L4

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Company where this fund valued $18,600,000.00
(Eighteen Million Six Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) deposited by my client before his death. The Security
Company has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the funds will be declared unserviceable and
diverted to the Spanish Government. This type of incident is not new, there are many people who try to
evade taxes in their country of origin by depositing their money in a foreign secret accounts. So far all my
efforts to get hold of someone related to my client have proved abortive. Hence I have contacted you I am
actually asking for your consent to present you to the Security Company as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my
late client's fund, so that the proceeds of this fund will be released to you as his next of kin. All the legal
documentations to back up your claim as my client's Next of Kin I shall provide them. All I require is your
information and honest cooperation to enable us achieves this goal.

The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from
any breach of the law. This transaction is entirely risk free. However, if this business proposal offends your
moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology. If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me kindly
get back to me with your interest for further explanations. I shall then provide you with more details and
relevant documents that will help you understand this transaction well.

If you are interested in this transaction please reply me via the bellow Email with your contact telephone
number (Including your mobile phone) to enable me nourish you with more details.
barrjosemarialeon at lawyer.com

Upon the completion of this transaction I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared
among the charity Organizations, while the remaining will be shared equally between us.

Yours Faithfully,

barr. Jose Marнa Leуn (ATTORNEY, LL.M.)