I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE"

MR. THOMAS WELLS thomas.wells20 at mail.com
Mon Oct 27 03:19:27 UTC 2014

I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE NOW

My name is Mr. Thomas Wells a personal assistance to Chief James Ibori; who was a governor of Delta State and is currently serving some jail term in England. He was impeached and arrested before the British high court of Justice due to petitions from the Delta State government. As it is now; I had access code to two of his bank accounts worth US$25Million (Twenty Five Million Dollars) each.

I want you as a matter of urgency to help me with an empty bank account in your country where the total sum of US$50Million would be transferred into. Please note that I have finalized an arrangement with the bank manager here in Lagos State who is ever ready to assist us transfer the fund to any foreigner's bank account without delay. Here is the sharing procedure; 20% is earmarked as the bank manager reward and both of us will share the remaining 80% after the US$50Million is successfully transferred into your bank account. According to the bank manager; the only means is to transfer the fund to overseas account to avoid any government agencies awareness.

You might log on to know the true story of my former boss your self at http://amairi.org/ibori_loot.html

You might also log on to Google to search for "Ibori" to read more for your self. I used to be in custody of US$1Billion cash in an underground house for my former boss before he was petitioned and arrested. You can see some of the cash arranged in one of his underground room from the Google link above. I thank God that the two bank accounts are strictly coded and under my supervision. Call me on Tel: +234 8152871779. It's sad to note that some crooks have bastardized genuine business opportunities on the Internet due to their nefarious and ungodly activities.

I am 100% sure of the successful transfer of the entire US$50 Million into your account without any hindrance. The bank manger has vowed that 'this transaction is free from any future problem as he won't toy with his status and retirement benefits. Please delete this email if you are unable to assist me in this venture as it is purely with uttermost secrecy.

You are Blessed.

Mr. Thomas Wells
+234 8152871779