Letter Of Intent..

James Mambo jamesmambo14 at mail.com
Sat Oct 11 22:39:01 UTC 2014

Good day

I am contacting you with a good  faith and believing that you are going to assist me in this transaction. Do not see this email as one of those scam mails. I need
your assistance for a transaction of $85million dollars belong to my late client , Muammar al-Gaddafi ,Former president of Libya.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22745618

After his death all his family members where arrested and I shifted the fund to escrow account so that nobody will have access to the fund. I want to invest the fund
in your country all I want from you is your honesty and sincerity. You have to promise me that you are not going to expose me.We have to sign an agreement that I will give you 30% for your assistance in this transaction. Please kindly get back to me and let me know the line of business where we can invest this money in your
country send me your full name address and Mobile number.

Best regards

Mr. James Mambo