Confidential

h_hassan01 at hotmail.com h_hassan01 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 09:35:00 UTC 2014

Some years ago my client died leaving behind US$14.7M in my Bank here where I work, nobody has
come forward for the claim, and I contacted you because your name and email contact was among the
findings that matches the same Surname, and would love to reinvest the dormant funds to you, since
you have the same surname. Can I present you as the heir to the deceased? Since I have all necessary
details needed to claim the Funds if interested respond with the following to enable us to proceed this
matter.
1 Your Full completed names,
2 Telephone & fax number
3 occupation