FOR INVESTMENT

KELLY GILBERT gilbertk at e1.ru
Wed Nov 5 18:55:01 UTC 2014

--
Hello,

I am an investment consultant here in Nigeria, by the nature of my
profession i have been importuned to consult for some top government
officials in my country. At the moment i have the mandate of Mr. Reuben
Buhari, the Former Media Adviser to Late Governor Patrick Yakowa Of
Kaduna State who died in 2012 to seek for a trusted foreign partner who
can assist us in receiving the sum of $21,000,000.00 (TWENTY-ONE MILLION
DOLLARS) for investment purpose.

After the demise of his boss, my client was arrested  but has long been
released and for some time now he has been hospitalized. He told me in
confidence that this $21,000,000.00 he wants me to move out of the
country was given to him by the Late Governor to deposit in a Finance
House shortly before his death.

He said if you can assist in this venture, you will have 20% of the
total fund while the balance will be used for investment in your country
with your assistance.

You can read through these sites for more incite:

http://www.ramalanyero.com/about-yero/yakowa-tribute/
http://saharareporters.com/2014/03/26/former-media-advisor-late-governor-yakowa-kaduna-released-bail

If you can partner with us and willing to know more about this deal get
back to me via: (kelgil_13 at e1.ru) for further details.

Thank you,
Kelly Gilbert.