Did you get my last message?

Yao Yuta webmaster at ace-transport.com
Wed May 21 08:15:11 UTC 2014

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested and get back to me if you are interested for details as regards to the transfer of $24,500,000 to you.
This money initially belongs to a Libyan client who died in the libya crisis and had no next of kin in his account-opening package in my bank here in Hong kong where I am a bank director.
In other to achieve this, I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you.Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you will be needed after which I shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction.
Yours Truly,
Yao Yuta