DIRECTOR REMITTANCE

Dr.Godwin Emefiele sales at glasscleaning.bg
Sat May 17 16:08:22 UTC 2014

Senior Executive Remittance Director
Head of the Commercial Banking

We refer to the above corporate organization with enthusiastic interest in providing the utmost Banking Services to our international client and adhere with financial and allied matters in compliance with the  U.S Department of the Treasury mandates.

I have begin the processing of your fund, Sequel to this approval to proceed, our foreign remittance department would commence your fund transfer, programming via wire transfer into your designated bank account, this service as a standard prerequisites, requires the under listed that culminated into the total sum of $1000USD.

1.    Cost of transfer  $500
2.    K .T.T  $500
3.     Total: US$1000

Kindly note at this junction, we have a limited time frame our institution can hold this funds after which we would be obliged to comply with Delay Convention Act of 1975. Any such money that is unclaimed is treated with iron fist and almost impossible to re-call from source. On your kind interest and having come this far to your last step, I employ your kindest indulgence to oblige timely.

Dr.Godwin Emefiele
Senior Executive Remittance Director
Central Bank of Nigeria