thanks for Response

mrslisafernando lisafern at yahoo.com.hk
Tue May 6 01:00:33 UTC 2014

Good day to you,

Please, I'm not internet savvy and I don't know if it is quite safe to
share this information with you on this portal without anyone else knowing
about it. For this reason, I'll not disclose all for now.

I was a house wife and now I am sick and in the Hospital. The doctors said
I have a few months to live. My late husband did will twenty Five Million
Dollars  in a bank in Europe. I would love for this
money to be transferred to you by my attorney so you can use it for
charity.
If you are interested and need further clarifications, kindly reply me
with your name, address and telephone number .

please reply me to my private email:  mrslisafernando1 at aol.com

Best regards.

Mrs Fernando