I am Barrister John Mehan, PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

barr john mehan barr.john.mehan01 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 09:11:49 UTC 2014

Dear Friend, How Are You Today?

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal
ethics although, I wish to use this medium to get in touch with you
because of its fastest means.

I am Barrister John Mehan, the solicitor and executor of late
( Eng.G.E.), will" and "Testament"; who died of kidney cancer
with UN-identified family or relative. I am contacting you to stand in
as a next of kin to his deposit of US$20.5 million, with one of the
leading bank here in west Africa since you share the same last name
with my late client.

On confidence of patent recovering, i will give you more information,
hence you will corporate with my due understanding and knowledge of
bringing this claim to a best conclusion. For further correspondence
and confirmation, i will furnish you with detailed clarification on
receipt of your response. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and
be rest assured that this claim would be most profitable for both of
us.

You Can Call me +228 988 778 03,   Please respond directly to my
private email address :( barr.john.mehan at gmail.com )

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Barrister John Mehan,(Esq.)