I need your help,

H.Khan habibk at qq.com
Fri Mar 28 19:41:16 UTC 2014

Good Day,

Going through dossiers of personalities and properties in your Country, I
discretely selected you for this proposition I am about to make you in,I am
Khan Habib a personal consultant to Colonel Mauma Gaddafi of Libya. As you
may be aware of the civil revolution that has just engulfed Libya, I
happened to be in custody of several Millions of US dollars from the
sovereign wealth fund.

Without mincing words, what I am looking for is a trusted foreign partner
that I can entrust the fund in his care for the purpose of future
investment in low tax areas that can yield optimum returns to my capital
Express your interest.

I will very much to see your responses soon.

Best regards.
Khan Habib
Email: habibk at qq.com

NB: Upon your reply send to me your full name and Telephone Number