Funds for Investment and Management Placement.

Mr. Ahmed Almazeedi aalmazeedi1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 10:56:37 UTC 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr. Ahmed Almazeedi, Executive Director and Head of Personal Banking (Federal Arab Bank for Investment & Development). I am a private investor who wants to invest his financial estate ($12,500,000:00 USD) in long-term business venture especially in public and private securities (including real estate, energy, oil and gas, emerging markets, and high-technology) in your country/company under your supervision.

Note that, ideal representative should have historical analysis, considerations and forecasts of short and long term investments, comparing projected returns with secure portfolio that has governmental contractual returns.

You will be required to;

[1]. Receive the funds
[2]. Invest and Manage the funds profitably

I am willing to negotiate management sharing percentage after your acceptance. And all legal requirements that will perfect the legality and movement of the fund shall or will be duly obtained by my attorney in the appropriate departments in due course. As I expect to hear from you urgently as this is a high priority Investment Placement and kindly send your information to enhance communication (ahmedalmazeedi at aol.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Ahmed Almazeedi
Email: ahmedalmazeedi at aol.com