From Your Friend.?

Ms.Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu temp at osuosl.org
Sun Mar 9 18:42:53 UTC 2014

Hello,

I apologized for contacting you for the first time through email, it is because it serves as the fastest and more convenient way to get to you. I am Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu from South Africa The Minister of Public Service & Administration and the wife of the former minister of finance of south Africa ( now late). I seek your assistance because of my position in the government. Can you please assist me to receive and invest this fund $20,000,000 USD,in your company or any business in your country for my only son?. I will give you more details and my profile as soon as I hear from you.

Best Regards,
Ms.Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu