[patch 1/8] staging: visorutil driver to provide common functionality to other s-Par drivers

Romer, Benjamin M Benjamin.Romer at unisys.com
Mon Mar 3 20:05:07 UTC 2014

Hi Greg,

The copyright text is old boilerplate that we'd been carrying.  We'll
change it so that it's correctly GPL 2 only, and we'll fix all of the
EXPORT_SYMBOL()s also.

The majority of our proc entries are switches for debugging or purely
informational, so these could be moved to /sys with little trouble. The
only user space program that would care about them is our guest
installation software, and we at Unisys can easily update that when the
API changes.

-- Ben