Anybody working on tidspbridge?

Greg KH gregkh at linuxfoundation.org
Sun Jun 29 16:42:50 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 07:05:17PM +0300, Kristina Martšenko wrote:
> On 20/06/14 18:43, Kristina Martšenko wrote:
> > Hi Omar,
> >
> > I'm helping Greg do a bit of cleanup in the staging tree. I noticed that
> > nobody seems to have worked towards moving tidspbridge out of staging in
> > over a year. Are there any plans to clean it up and move it out soon?
> > Because otherwise we're going to have to delete the driver, as we don't
> > want staging to become a permanent place for unfinished code.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Kristina
>
> Omar's email address in tidspbridge's TODO file seems to be outdated.
> Resending to more recent addresses which hopefully won't bounce.

Given the total lack of response here, I suggest just deleting the
driver.  No one has ever done the "real work" that is going to be
required to get this code out of staging.  It has had build errors
causing it to not even be usable for some kernel versions with no one
noticing, so I doubt anyone cares about it anymore here.