Question about patches for bcm

Matthias Beyer mail at beyermatthias.de
Thu Jun 26 15:14:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

your email client sends HTML-Emails. Can you switch this off? Maybe
that's also the reason why your emails don't show up in the
archives[0]!

I will send my patches tomorrow, no time now.

Regards,
Matthias

[0]: http://driverdev.linuxdriverproject.org/pipermail/driverdev-devel/2014-June/thread.html

--