Anybody working on dgrp or serqt_usb2?

Bill Pemberton wfp5p at worldbroken.com
Mon Jun 23 22:08:08 UTC 2014

On 06/23/2014 04:26 PM, Kristina Martšenko wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> I'm helping Greg do a bit of cleanup in the staging tree. I noticed that
> nobody seems to have worked towards moving dgrp or serqt_usb2 out of
> staging in over a year. Are there any plans to clean these drivers up
> and move them out soon? Because otherwise we're going to have to delete
> them, as we don't want staging to become a permanent place for
> unfinished code.
>
> Thanks,
> Kristina

In the case of serqt_usb2, I'm certainly not going to be working on it.
  If I had a multi-port version of one of those devices, I'd change the
ssu100 driver to deal with them instead of fooling with the staging driver.

In the case of dgrp, I no longer have access to the hardware so I'm not
planning on doing any more work on it.

So I've got no objections to removing both dgrp and serqt_usb2.

--
Bill