Anybody working on crystalhd?

Jarod Wilson jarodwilson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:37:03 UTC 2014

There was significant work done out-of-tree, and I believe possibly
posted, but never accepted, and some work has continued there, I
believe, but I've not had the time or energy to work on that code in a
few years myself. I'd say just drop it, most people that care about
video acceleration just use a graphics chip that can do it for them
these days, the few people with crystalhd cards can go out-of-tree.

--
Jarod Wilson