Letter Of Intent.

Mrs. Patient admin at bsconsult.bg
Wed Jun 11 20:57:31 UTC 2014

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Greetings!

I hope this message won’t come to you as a kind of embarrassment. I am Mrs. patient good luck Jonathan , the wife of the  President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria .  I am contacting you because i believed you can have this done and also make it a secret between you and I. The new party members has been fighting against my husband whom said he will not contest for the next coming election.

there was about $25.5million which i will like you to  claim as a business partner here in Nigeria.  It is on this note that I had to contact you for assistance for safety keep pending when I will come over to your country. Every necessary arrangement towards the successful movement of the money has been concluded, but I needed your assistance to get this done.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Patient Good Luck Jonathan