Save the Children Summit Invitation

hannahpaul5u at gmail.com hannahpaul5u at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 22:57:08 UTC 2014

Dear,

   On behalf of Save the Children Summit/Children Foundation (SCS/CF), It is a great privilege for us to invite you to global Congress meeting on War affected Children/Child abuse,war against abducted school girls in Nigeria and human trafficking. The aims of the congress are to bring together researchers and Charitable protection of human rights and risks of those victimized by war and commercial sex industry and to deliberate on how to abolish the abduction of school girls in Nigeria and some other parts of Africa/rest of the world. Also to encourage our boys and girls to acquire sound education and to help correct the impression that "western education is sinful in the lives of our children" said by Boko Haram leader in Nigeria.

 The Save the Children Summit/Children Foundation (SCS/CF) Congress meeting against War affected Children/Child abuse,war against abducted school girls in Nigeria and human trafficking is scheduled to take place from JULY 21ST-25TH at United State and in Dakar-Senegal, from JULY 28TH–AUG 1ST 2014 West-Africa.

 If you are interested in attending and for fast respond contact the contact the Save Children Foundation(SCF) secretariat via email: World.Con.secretar at qq.com as soon as possible.

Please share the information with your colleagues.

Sincerely,
Ms. Hannah Paul
Email: hannahpaul5u at gmail.com