Hi please i need your urgent attention

mark edward markedward642 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 12:24:17 UTC 2014

>From the Desk of Engineer Mark Edward.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation(N.N.P.C)
Date;2nd June 2014.
Mobile no;234-7086159079

Dear Friend,

Good day to you.

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium it's just the
urgency of the matter that propelled me to reach you via this
medium,first let me introduce my self.

My name is Engineer Mark Edward. It is my pleasure to write this mail
basically to seek your consent on this transaction which involves
transfer of an over-invoiced sum of money from my ministry NNPC
(Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation) to your bank account.
The amount involved is us$10 million. I am the chairman Contract
Award Committee (C.A.C) in my ministry Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (N.N.P.C).

The contract was awarded to a foreign contractor for the turn around
maintenance of our refinery in 2013, the actual amount for the turn
around maintenance was $70.5m but we inflated the contract to the tone
of $80.5m so the remaining ten million was kept for our personal
disbursement.Presently the contract has been completed in 2013  and
the final payment has been made by Central Bank of Nigeria in
November 2013.

This amount was intentionally over-invoiced for our benefit. We have
worked carefully to secure the approval of the fund since the original
contract value has been paid on completion of the contract in 2012.
Then the remaining balance of the US$ 10 million is what we intend to
transfer secretly to you using your bank account details. Our sharing
modalities will be discussed as soon as you indicate your willingness
to work with me privately.

Please i am sending this letter to you with all hope that you will
work with me with full confidence because as a civil servant it is
against our Ethics to operate a foreign account while in service.So I urge
you to please take this deal very serious since it's 100% risk free,
however i promise  not fail in my obligation to make it a success.

I await your favorable reply through my private email below.

However i will like to invest this fund in your firm with you as my guide.

Thank you and God bless you.

Regards,
Engr.Mark Edward

(Please note, here is my private email markedward760 at yahoo.com)