QUALITY LOAN CHANCE/TRUSTEE!!!

PINNACLE INVESTMENT "info..." at financier.com
Sun Jun 1 19:41:19 UTC 2014

I’m an investor and Lender, I am interested in funding good business
plans, we render Construction funds, 100% JV Equity, Low Income Housing,
Large-Scale Debt, Small Balance, DIP(Debtor in Possession), Apt. Equity
Participation, Non Recourse for Multi Family & Assisted Living, Commercial
Bridge/Hard Money, Mezzanine Programs, Income Producing Property,
Commercial Land Development, Stock Loans, beneficiary trust fund as well
as seed capital. Our interest rate is 4% per annum. Interested in getting
your project funding,  Feel free to contact me on email:
pinnacleinvestment12 at gmail.com

Regards,
Mrs Rose Normand