HANDLE GOD PROJECT YOU WERE SELECTED

Mrs.Isabella Caromel mmkgfs at qq.com
Fri Jul 18 02:24:28 UTC 2014

Good day
Private Message to you,

God spoke to me in spirit to share this with you. Please kindly sympathizes with my current situation to assist execute this noble project. My name is Isabella Caromel, I escaped tsunami disaster some time ago which affected my spinal cord, my ear drum and claim my entire family, my husband and two sons. It might shock you to know, I was eventually disabled as a result of catastrophe that struck me. Perhaps I’m now on a wheelchair after all form of treatment and to no avail. Because of my present condition I finally decided to give a better life to the poor in the society.

It is my legacy to build charity organizations for the less privilege since my health has finally confirmed deteriorated. In my present condition this project cannot be executed by me alone due to my ailment, so therefore I need your candid voluntarily support to execute the project to make this dream a reality. I have decided to invest my $10.6M USD to help the less privileged, therefore you are chosen from my heart to help receive the funds from where it was kept secretly to build charity organizations for the less privilege to have some better life.

Please I will appreciate if you can indicate interest to help actualize this last dream. Therefore also include your contact telephone/fax numbers, including personal details that need to forward to the deposited firm for onward communication on how to transfer the funds to you. I will also provide you the legal documents that will enable you claim the funds, and if you are willing and ready to assist,

please e-mail me at caromelm at yahoo.com.hk without delay as I need to hear from you soon.

Remain blessed,
Mrs. Isabella Caromel