This requires a private arrangement

Ms.Sarah C.Davis lvurbaby28 at gmx.com
Thu Jul 17 18:11:11 UTC 2014

Good Day,

It is my desire to introduce this business to you and hoping you will take
the opportunity for our mutual benefits. I contact you through this medium
now in order to provide the link for detail discussion. I will provide
more information with my personal resume for your acquaintance and
confidence for serious involvement.

I am Mrs Sarah Chanda Davis, a bank senior auditor and I need your
services in a confidential matter regarding money transfer.This requires a
private arrangement that will be disclosed as you indicate interest in the
proposal. I have all the enabling documents and privilege of my office to
achieve success in the program within a very short time as we start the
process. Besides, I have worked out the modalities to ensure a quick and
risk free transfer.

I'm willing to offer you 50% of the money in question. Looking forward to
your earnest response so that I can make available more information to
help your decision on the matter. Include a phone number I can call you
upon your positive response, I need your reply through my private email
address ( sarahchada at hotmail.com ).

Kind regards,
Mrs Sarah Chanda Davis