Kindest Attention.

Susan bentley 2072349716 at qq.com
Wed Jul 2 17:54:12 UTC 2014

Kindest Attention,
2 - 6 - 2014

I write to you in good faith and trust that you will take a moment to consider the contents of this letter. I am Mrs. Susan Bentley, the Chief Auditor of an Assets Management Company in United Kingdom. In the course of my job, I discovered a floating fund in an account which was opened in 2009 belonging to a foreigner Late Mr. Christain Eich, who died in an air crash with his wife and children. All effort made to track any member of his family or next of kin has since failed, hence I got in contact with you to stand as his next of kin. He died leaving no heir or a will.

My intention is to transfer this sum of Thirty Million British Pounds Sterling (Ј30,000,000) in the above mentioned account to a safe account overseas. I am therefore proposing that you partner with me and provide an existing account or set up a new account that will serve the purpose of receiving the above fund.

For your assistance in this venture, I will give you 30% of the entire funds Nine Million British Pounds Sterling (Ј9,000,000).

After going through the deceased person's records and files, I discovered that:

(1) No one has operated this account since 2010
(2) He died without an heir; hence the money has been floating
(3) No other person knows about this account and there is no Next of Kin.

Reply stating your full names and direct telephone number.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Susan Bentley.