[Q] Removed cxt1e1 module in staging branch

DaeSeok Youn daeseok.youn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:41:25 UTC 2014

Hi, all.

I saw your change which removes cxt1e1 in staging tree.
Actually, I have been cleaning up coding style and fixing minor issues
without real cxt1e1 hardware.

And I am not cleaning up all of files in cxt1e1 but some files already
done and have plans for other files.

may be.. I cannot fix major issues because I don't have a real device
but minor issues can be fixed and coding style also.
If you want to fix majors' which can be with real device, stay
removed. But if it can be reverted for fixing minor issues including
coding style, please revert.

I cannot focus all of my time on making patches, but I can make
patches steadily for that module.

Thanks.

regards,
Daeseok Youn.