WiFi+BT AR5B22. When starting linux - BT disappears. Disappears at all.

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Wed Jul 2 06:36:25 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jul 02, 2014 at 09:27:07AM +0300, Антон Мацюк wrote:
> May I ask that noobish question: is there a distro with kernel.org
> released kernel?

Some distros provide "vanilla" kernel packages.  I know Gentoo and
openSUSE do, and I think Fedora also does.  Check with your distro to
see if they provide this or not.

> (my fast search in google failed) Maybe Knoppix?
> If no - then i'll search somewhere how to make it in known distro :)

There's a whole book on how to build your own kernel, Linux Kernel in a
Nutshell.  It's free online and should help you out in that area.

good luck,