WiFi+BT AR5B22. When starting linux - BT disappears. Disappears at all.

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Wed Jul 2 05:39:15 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 01, 2014 at 08:53:27AM +0300, Антон Мацюк wrote:
> I have a problem with my laptop wireless card in linux (I tried
> xubuntu and kali).

Then I would recomment asking on your distro support group.  If you are
using a kernel.org released kernel, then we can help you.  Well, we
can't, the Linux network driver developers can, their mailing list is
listed in the kernel, but they will also require you to use a kernel.org
release, and not a distro release kernel.

best of luck,