Need Email Marketing? We can Help!

Alex jiuchanqiaooqaiaio3 at msn.com
Fri Feb 28 13:55:28 UTC 2014

Need Email Marketing? We can Help!

We are one of best email marketing companies in Taiwan, we have offices in Japan and Shanghai China.
We can deliver your email ads securely into the inbox of recipients and thereby increase your open rate considerably. That's because we know how to send valid emails due to our extensive email marketing campaign experience. And we know just how to format your email ad messages in a way that protects them from being marked off as unwanted junk emails that need to be filtered off.

We encourage you to try our email marketing solution service you will get a wonderful chance to reach the type of consumers you need.

We offer High Delivery Rate email blasts using our dedicated bulk email servers.
Our Email Blasts have all the characteristics below:

1. Your email blast campaign will be started in a very short time after you order!
2. You will experience a high delivery rate of your email ads to the subscribers.
3. You will get a higher rate of response and real traffic visits to your website.
4. You Will a get Real-time Stats Control Panel Login for every emailing campaign you order.

Pls contact us for more info and pricing.
Thanks and best regards,
Alex
Contact: marketingcontact at sina.com

This e-mail message and its attachments (if any) are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) hereof. In addition, this message and the attachments (if any) may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately delete this message from your system.

Pls send address to marketingremove at sina.com for remove.