URGENT CLAIM IS MANDATORY.

DR.DAVID GAK dr.david_gak at yahoo.com.ph
Wed Feb 26 22:40:15 UTC 2014

URGENT CLAIM IS MANDATORY.

M T N global Net-work Online raffle-draw Promotions.
Head Office: Cotonou Benin,
6701 eminent Road apapa Cotonou,
Benin republic,

(dr.davidgat at netglo.net ( office contact )

I am Dr.David Gak the International online cor-donator.

We wish you success in our M T N global Net-work Online Promotions/Email
Internet Program made today 25th February 2014 which was held on 7th
February 2014.

Your Email Address was attached to Ticket No: 91-24-23-99-51, Drew the
Lucky No: 12-29-40-46-35 + 1 Bonus 44 from 800,000 Email Addresses
consequently won in the 1st Category. You have therefore been approved to
claim a Star Prize of $2.5 million ( U S DOLLARS) in cash credited to File
No: 9-18-28 CASH  (YEAR 2014 WINNINGS).
Below is your Winning Details:

Ball No: 5-32-91-89-12
Jack No: 19-18-78-35-15
File No: 9-18-28 CASH:( 2014 WINNINGS)
Amount Won: ( $2,500,000.00 USD) Two million five hundred thousand U S
dollars.

The Validity period of the winnings is (5) Working Days, of your reply to
the Agency; hence you are expected to make your claims immediately, any
claim not made before this date will be returned as UNCLAIMED."To claim
your winning prize, you are to contact the appointed agent for the
immediate release of your winnings:

For Claiming, Urgently  contact:  Mr. Lamido Usman at ATLANTIQUE BANK OF
BENIN REPUBLIC FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE CLAIM OF YOUR FUND, contact email:
atlantiqueb at yahoo.com.ph

You are advised to send the below following information to him to enable
him facilitate the release of your fund.

1. Your Full name:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2. Your Country: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

3. Contact Address:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

4. Telephone Number:,,,,,,,,,,,

6. Marital Status:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Congratulations'' once again from all our Staff and thank you for being
part of our Promotions Program.

Yours Truly,

Dr.David Gak.

THE INTERNATIONAL ONLINE COORDINATOR.