Business Instruction

Chenying Yang temp at bsbgulf.com
Tue Feb 25 15:47:04 UTC 2014

Dear Partner,

I am Chenying Yang  from USA a broker and Oil Dealer in Asia/ US. Before the death of my  Late Partner we have Private account in UAE  with deposit of $20.500,000.00 USD (Twenty Million  and Five hundred thousand US Dollars)  mapped for investment in Asia without any beneficiary  details or identification of the principle, after all the process I secure this fund to make sure I complete my investment plan.

But right now my healthy condition / Age  and security in my country I cant transfer  this fund to my personal account rather i want you to assist me to receive this fund" because the bank have informed me to provide beneficiary immediately .

If you can assist  me in this transaction" by receiving this funds as beneficiary  i will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and you will also get benefit from the investment.

More details will be send to you when I receive your interest response.

Thanks and best regards

Chenying Yang
TEL: + 1 347- 770-0112
Pls reply me by: ycheny881 at qq.com