Opportunity.....................

Al Sunaid Al-Zaidi Financial Services alsunaidalzaidfinancialservice at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 00:00:50 UTC 2014

We are seeking the attention of reputable investors, project owners and general business facilitators,for a reliable and trustworthy business partner for investment purposes/loan.

We will be interested to invest and Partner in a business in line with our company's mission statement for expansion in virtually all profitable business with assurance that the security of our funds depending on your business plan, proposals and professionalism.

Our company seeks to become the most innovative group worldwide, by proactively engaging in the formation of new emerging Growth market development projects. at least 3.5% ROI per annum over maximum of 5 years duration.

Private Personal investment adviser to the Investor

Company Name  : Al Sunaid Al-Zaidi Financial Services