Hello!!

IPHONE AWARD CENTER hayley at fatpipeinc.com
Wed Feb 5 02:40:09 UTC 2014

 OFFICIAL AWARD FOR IPHONE AWARD PAYMENT CENTER.
We are please to announce to you that your email address emerged along side 4 others as a category 2 winner in this year weekly Publisher®'s Clearing House Consequently.
You have won Three Million Five Hundred Thousand, and therefore been approved for a total pay out of ($3,500,000.000 ) The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order:

No Winner:- 10 25 41 47
48 6 10
Raffle:- NTD172674

Note that because of impostors,we hereby issued you our CODE OF CONDUCT,which is (ATM-900) so you have to indicate this when contacting us by using it as your subject.complete the form below and send it to ( nashrimaizat01 at katamail.com ).

(SEE BELOW) CODE OF CONDUCT ATM-900

NAME IN FULL .................
DATE OF BIRTH................
AGE..............................
STATUS..............
ADDRESS...............
NATIONALITY.................
COUNTRY.....................
OCCUPATION...........................
OFFICE ADDRESS............
MOBILE.......

do hereby declare that the information given above,is
correct to the best of my knowledge and believe the same to
be true.

Sincerely
Mr Dennis Martins
DIRECTOR OF PAYMENT
Iphone London payment center

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.