Greetings

yin phanyin at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 15:31:04 UTC 2014

Greetings

I am Mr. Phan Yin Tong, and a personal Accountant working with one of the Major bank here in asia . It is with good spirit of heart I opened up this great opportunity to you. A deceased client of mine that shares almost the same name as yours died as a result of heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives. More infohttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake_and_tsunami)

There is a draft account opened in my bank in 1999 by a long-time client of our bank, a national of your country. He was a CEO/Engineer and business man here in Royal Kingdom of Cambodia, before he passed away on the March 12th 2005, leaving nobody as the next of kin of his account after his death.

I want to present you as the beneficiary of the deceased. I will use my position and influence in our bank to make sure they release this money to you for us to share. If I wait for days and if I do not hear from you, I shall look for another person. Kindly get back to me for more details.

Mr.Phan Yin Tong
Banking Executive
Phnom Penh Bank