CONTRACT AWARDED!!!1!

Michael Hiwot admin at lochielhouse.com.au
Fri Aug 29 13:51:15 UTC 2014

Dear Sir,

I am the Chairman of the Contract Award Committee of the Republic of Nile Petroleum Corporation (NILEPET) which is an integral part of the Republic of South Sudan and it's the commercial arm of Ministry of Petroleum & Mining. I choose to get in touch with you regarding how we can jointly redeem an over invoice contract awarded by the ministry immediately after the country gained Independence from Republic of Sudan in the year 2011.

The Ministry manages and develops the energy and mining sectors, to sustainably and responsibly unlock new nation’s natural resources for the long-term growth of the country.

However, I am presently in Spain on official assignment and will be here for the next few months depending on the order from the home office in South Sudan but you shall be updated with the progress of my short term stay and the transaction I intend to introduce in the next few paragraphs.

After due deliberation with my colleague, I decided to forward to you this business proposal. I got your dossier through extensive search in my quest for a reliable individual to work with in respect of the contract awarded by the corporation: This contract was inflated, it has been dully executed, inspected and the original contractor paid the actual contract amount.

Now we want to solicit your assistance by presenting you as the foreign partner to the original contractor so that you can receive on our behalf the over-invoice amount of twenty eight million, six hundred thousand United States Dollars (US$28.6 M).

We are oblige to take this step because the code of conduct bureau does not allow civil servants in the Republic of South Sudan to operate a foreign based account or own any big capital investment.

To show our preparedness to work with you towards achieving this common goal, we have decided to reward you with 25% of the over invoice amount while the balance will be for my colleague and I.

Be reminded that this transaction is 100% risk free as we are still in active service with the ministry and will use our various privileged positions to ensure that the transaction get the utmost diplomatic coverage that it deserves.

I send this mail confidentially without any measure of fear as NO VENTURE NO SUCCESS. If we can be of one accord, please act swiftly by responding with your details to include private email address, mobile telephone number and your private fax number (if any).

Yours faithfully,
Michael Hiwot