Atten: Please Read Your Message

alhaji dasuki abubakar alhajidaabubakar01 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 21:24:20 UTC 2014

Dear Friend

I am Mr.Alhaji Dasuki Abubakar,  and I am the Foreign Remmitance
Manager of ECOBANK Burkina Faso.  This is a very confidential
proposition for you. On November 21st 2002, a Brazilian Oil
consultant/contractor with the Burkina Faso Solid Minerals
Corporation, Mr.Mauricio Jose De Matos made a numbered time (Fixed)
Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million Dollars only) in my branch.

Upon maturity on November 20th 2003 as his Credit Officer, I sent a
routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After
a month, we sent a reminder and finally i discovered from his contract
employers, the Burkina Faso Solid Minerals Corporation that
Mr.Mauricio Jose De Matos died on an Air Crash.

Further investigations,and all attempts to trace his next of kin was
fruitless. Again,I made further investigation and discovered that
Mr.Matos did not declare any kin or relations in all his official
documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.

This sum of US$15,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank No one will
ever come forward to claim it. According to the Burkina Faso Banking
ethics,codes and Laws, at the expiration of 2(Two) years, the money
will revert to the ownership of the Burkina Faso Government if nobody
applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to
stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Mauricio Jose De Matos. This is
simple, I will like you to respond immediately with your full names
and address so that I will prepare the necessary documents and
affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. A bank
account in any part of the world that you will provide will then
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next
of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in
the ratio of 75% for me and 25% for you .

There is no risk at all as your name will be in the affidavits
document of this transaction and with my position as the Foreign
Remmitance Manager guarantees the successful execution of this
transaction. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more
details and will be sending you the document that will help you
understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone
and fax numbers for easy communication. You should observe utmost
confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be
most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance
to invest my share in your country.

If you receive this proposal please send me your information to my
email address If you send me your information I will use your
information to get an affidavit certificate which will put you in the
position of next of kin to Mr.Mauricio Jose De Matos.

Thanks and regards.

Mr.Alhaji Dasuki Abubakar.