TREAT AS URGENT AND GET BACK TO ME

DR.JACOB SMITH drjacob at ymail.com
Thu Aug 21 00:27:56 UTC 2014

Director Telex and ATM Department
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA)
Tel:+234-8080789943
jasmith282 at gmail.com

                              Re:Your USD$10.5Million Via ATM Master
Card Payment.

Attention:BENEFICIARY,

I am DR.JACOB SMITH I was posted here in Nigeria as the New Director
Telex and ATM Department of UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) Nigeria, I
resumed to this office on the 5th of last Month and during my official
research last week I discovered a payment file with Ref No:
FGN/0034xx/2014, with an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum
of$10.5Million with card number 5321452123409380 belonging to you as
the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I want to know how you wish to receive your ATM card along with your
four digits pin code number. You can come down here in our bank to
pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be
sent to your address through any registered reliable courier service
company but you will take care of the courier charge, I don’t know the
cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me I can make an
inquiry from the courier shipment company to find out the  cost, but
in that case you will be required to forward to me your shipment
address to enable find out the shipment cost to your location.

Further, I write to know if you are aware that people are coming to
ask for your fund? a man called Mr. Paul Williams have been disturbing
me to release your fund to him and I do not know who sent him, could
it be you? I am wondering why he knows that your fund is under my care
and I also want to know if you are the one that sent this man called
Mr. Paul Williams to contact my office and ask for the release of your
fund to him, also that you die of cancer of the lungs 2 years ago and
before you die you instructed him to receive your fund as your next of
kin and business partner.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed for more
details and your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as
I receive your swift positive response, to enable you know the amount
programmed for your ATM daily  withdrawal. Do not hesitate to call me
on MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER +234-8080789943 as soon as you read this
mail.

Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from FedEx and
UPS website to confirm other beneficiary like you whom have
successfully received their OVERDUE PAYMENT Via ATM MASTER CARD
safely.

Name : Mrs. Jeannie Michael: FedEx Tracking Number: 794588016471
www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code=us

Name : Mrs. Vista Rayne Arnold: FedEx Tracking Number: 796925954101
www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code=us

Name: Mr. Richard Alexander: FedEx Tracking Number :  873029303758
www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code=us

Name: Mr Robert Foster: UPS Tracking Number:  H9217630411
www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1

Name: Mr Stephen Dave: UPS Tracking Number:  H8990220732
www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1

Note: My office will not be held responsible if you fail to receive
your ATM MASTER CARD at this time as a result of your delay in
responding to this urgent message. Please do not hesitate to call me
on MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER: +234-8080789943 as soon as you read
this message so as to enable us facilitates your payment. Now that
your fund has been finally Approved,  you are hereby advised to desist
from further communication with whosoever you are in contact with both
 Local and international regarding to your payment to avoid unexpected
diversion of delivery  your ATM  MASTER CARD to unknown person.

This message is coming to you from the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Management and you are expected to comply fully with the delivery
directives as requested by the Management. Do not hesitate to call me
as you read this message for more elaborate explanation.

Best regards,

DR.JACOB SMITH