IMF Fact

IMF OFFICE UK noreply at imf.org
Sun Aug 3 23:02:27 UTC 2014

Attn: Beneficiary,

 We have being authorized by the governing body of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) facts finding department to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment.

 During the course of our investigation, we discovered that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by some corrupt officials who tried to divert your funds into their private accounts.

 Since the IMF completed the merger and acquisition process of all pending payments with the state governments involved, it was resolved and agreed upon that all unclaimed Funds should be released ASAP.

 Based on these facts, we are happy to inform you that your fund is ready to be credited into your account.

 You are therefore advice to contact this office for immediate release of your fund.
Email : imf.office69 at yahoo.com.my

 Mr.Tsan Songs
************* August 4th 2014, confidentiality NOTICE:.. This e-mail and the transmitted documents contain private, privileged and confidential information belonging to the sender The information therein is solely for the use of the addressee If your receipt of this transmission has occurred as the result of an error, please immediately notify us so we can arrange for the return of the documents. In such circumstances, you are advised that you may not disclose, copy, distribute or take any other action in reliance on the information transmitted.