Attn: proposal.

MR. TURNER keen02 at insightbb.com
Wed Apr 30 12:07:40 UTC 2014

My Dear Good Friend,
Good day to you, I am so sorry for sending you this unexpected message. I
got your contact from a Business Directory in my agents office and I decided
to contact you directly for the sake of business.
My name is Mr Andrew Turner, a Fund Manager with one of the worlds largest investment
companies. I handle all our Investors Capital Project Funds which enabled
me to divert 1.2% of Investors Excess Return Capital Funds to our Magellan
Trust Funds Account where any one can be presented to claim the funds.
I need a reliable and trustworthy person with whom I can work this deal out without hitches.
All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you
prior to your acceptance. Mean while, I have worked out the modalities and
technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed without any hitches. If you are interested, email me back so we could discuss more about this opportunity.
Regards,
Mr. Turner.