SWIFT ALERT!!

MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE. info at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 16:12:12 UTC 2014

Attention:

I am Mr.Godwin Emefiele the Governor Central Bank of Nigeria PLC. It is my good pleasure to contact you today via this e-mail message with clear update about your payment funds here with the Federal Republic of Nigeria Government.

Be informed that the entire Board of Presidency Nigeria and the entire board of Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria have concluded your funds payment transfer release Order approval with our Bank today.

We therefore, advised you to quickly reply now for more information on how you are going to receive your payment funds transfer release of Ten Million United States Dollars within five working days from today.

Reply accordingly.

Best Regards.

MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE.
CENTRAL  BANK OF NIGERIA PLC,