staging-next: r8723au: Kconfig related nitpicks

Jes Sorensen Jes.Sorensen at redhat.com
Tue Apr 8 18:21:31 UTC 2014

Paul Bolle <pebolle at tiscali.nl> writes:
> Larry,
>
> 0) I stumbled on two minor Kconfig related issues in the r8723au driver
> in staging-next.
>
> 1) drivers/staging/rtl8723au/include/drv_types.h
> Why is CONFIG_BR_EXT used? I couldn't find a Kconfig symbol BR_EXT nor a
> preprocessor define for CONFIG_BR_EXT.
>
> 2) drivers/staging/rtl8723au/os_dep/ioctl_cfg80211.c
> And why is CONFIG_DEBUG_CFG80211 used? I also couldn't find a Kconfig
> symbol DEBUG_CFG80211 nor a preprocessor define for
> CONFIG_DEBUG_CFG80211.
>
> The symbols CFG80211_REG_DEBUG and CFG80211_DEBUGFS do exist, but seem
> unrelated.

I have fixed these two and pushed the changes into my git tree on
kernel.org. The tree tracks Greg's staging-next branch, you can find all
my current changes there (unless I managed to mess it up somehow :):

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jes/linux.git
branch rtl8723au-next

I am doing a lot of development in that tree, there's about 65 commits
there so far on top of what Greg published - more to come!

I plan to push these to Greg for the next -rc round.

Cheers,
Jes