[GIT PULL] Staging driver patches for 3.15-rc1

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Fri Apr 4 05:16:24 UTC 2014

On 04/03/2014 01:08 AM, Greg KH wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 02, 2014 at 08:52:18PM +0000, Insop Song wrote:

>>> added.

>>> Insop, I thought this config option was coming from some other place, right?
>>>

>> Paul,
>> I didn't include CONFIG_B4860G100 in Kconfig in original patch set,
>> since programming FPGA method can vary in different system, and this
>> was discussed during the review with Greg as well.
>>
>> However, actual fpga programming method is well contained in io.c with
>> ifdef-ed CONFIG_B4860G100, now I think I might better to update
>> Kconfig to include CONFIG_B4860G100.
>>
>> Greg, what do you think? Any harm to add custom board CONFIG* to
>> staging Kconfig? Let me know.
>
> Let's see what it would look like and we can go from there.

That's interesting driver. Maybe good time to refresh my work
around fpga manager.
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/1573330

It is the framework which just provides what you have done there.

I need to finish some work and let me look at it next week.
It should be easy for you to switch to it.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854