Hello Friendly

Rohonne Khoson khoson1 at mednet.md
Mon Sep 30 13:05:17 UTC 2013

Hello Friendly,

I am Glad to inform you that one of your countryman personality; an
investor from your country who was a business tycoon,a cocoa Merchant and
a contractor with Ivory Coast Government had died in a plane crash on
Tuesday August 16, 2005, since that incident, his portfolio and investment
of 9.8 Million Pounds has not been touch because no name next of kin was
found in his bio-data form with us, If you are familiar with Investment
Banking affairs,those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity
with some levels of detachment from conventional processes.

Now this investment has generated a huge accrued interest to the amount of
1.3 Million British Pounds after this end of the year general auditing
because  he was operating a pounds account. The bank management has
therefore authorized me as the Funds Managing Director of one Investment
Banking Division of this Bank - to locate any living relative of this
investor to apply for an inheritance claim so that the accrued interest
can be paid to the family of the late Depositor which is inline with the
banking rules, ethics and operatives. This is where your name came in and
this mail is at your door step.

Pls contact me immediately so that I can furnish you with the detail. Mind
you, I do not care whether you are truly related to this investor or not
but for the fact that you know nothing about this money before and I am
the one that comes to you - we are sharing this money 50/50. and it didn't
end there, the bank will only as of this moment based on your request
release the accrued interest of 1.3 Million British Pounds to you as the
next of kin which simply means the investment will still remain and every
year you will be collecting the interest on the investment which we will
be sharing 50/50 subsequently, I will see to it that this arrangement
work-out perfectly cos it is risk free as I have taken care all necessary
steps before contacting you. Pls if for any reason you are skeptical or
see or consider this classified information contained in this mail to be
scam, spam. junk or hoax simply delete it and forget I ever contacted you
because this is a God given opportunity but if you understand my point in
this mail and ready to work with me to actualize this project to claim
this God blessing, send to me in your return mail your most direct
telephone number, Thanks and reply.

Best Rgds,
Rhonné Khoson