Dear friend!

Idris Kadiri kadiri2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 07:46:29 UTC 2013

Attn: Please ,

I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but it was borne out of desperation and current development. Please bear with me.  The truth is that I got your Email contact from a business directory on and on instinct, decided to contact you regarding this Business Proposal.

My name is Mr Idris Kadiri, an audit director in charge of the Auditing section of KAF Investment Bank, Berhad in Kuala- Lumpur-Malaysia. I discovered an existing  dormant account belonging to a foreign client from Nicaragua, who passed away sometime ago. Mr Alejandro Garcia, who was an expartriate engineer, died along side his wife and two daughters in a boat mishap in Saba, Malaysia two years ago. The only other person who is privy to this, is the account's manager who has tried to contact any of Mr Garcia's relatives without success. The Funds in the said account will be moved into the Government coffers according to the law if not claimed within a specific time frame.
I seek your consent therefore, to present yourself being a foreigner, as the next of kin and beneficiary of this fund. As an auditor of the Bank, I will use my position in the Bank to help you stand as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($3.2 Million) dollars can be transferred to you,for mostly philantropy gestures and investments in your country. You are not required to appear physically at the Bank, during the processing of the payment, as I am going to be your eyes and ears over here.The truth of the matter is that most of my country's government officials are very corrupt, and if this money goes into the government purse it will be squandered with reckless abandon, hence we decided to take this opportunity to move this fund abroad and use it for good purposes. All the necessary documents are availabe to back up the Deal.  All I need is to fill in Your names to the documents and legalize it in the court here to prove You as the
  legitimate beneficiary.  This is

I will send you full details on how the business will be executed successfully and also note that you will receive 20% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. kindly send the following to me such as:

Your full Names ;.....................

Your Telephone Number ;...........

Your private email address;..........

I expect your urgent response with much anticipation. This is the second time I am sending you this proposal.

Sincerely,

Idris Kadiri.