BE A NEXT OF KIN TO AN INHERITANCE.

Mr.David Taylor undcmu_london at rocketmail.com
Thu Sep 12 12:37:32 UTC 2013

Dear Friend,

For a brief on my personality; my Name is Mr.David Taylor (HEAD OF
OPERATION) CREDIT  NOMINEES INT. (GLOBAL FINANCE ) UNITED KINGDOM) I am 57
years of age, married with wife and 4 (four) lovely children.

I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a
means of investment there in your Country. I do not know too well on how
this can be done in your Country, and I will need you to help me in this
regard. My preference is Real Estate Investment, or any good profit
yielding businesses and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come
up with. I will also need you to assist me in getting properties like Home
and Agriculture Lands, as I am proposing to invest the deposited huge sum
amount of American States Dollars. May I ask your permission to present
you as a beneficiary to the will of one of our trusted customer who
deposited this funds under our custody? This trusted customer and his
whole family members where involve in a plane crash since after this
unfortunate incidence, I have not been able to locate any member of his
family to be presented to this CREDIT  NOMINEES INT. for claims of his
deposit as the law permits.

It is now about time the government of the United Kingdom convert the
money to hers. On receipt of your response in affirmation of your
willingness to work with me, I will send to you full details and more
information about myself and the said funds for your better understanding.

I await your reply with your residential address,your private telephone
and fax number for easier communication, through this email address:
undcmu_london at yahoo.com

Regards,