YOUR TRUST PLEASE

PERRY RICE info6 at hboweb.onmicrosoft.com
Sun Sep 1 22:49:34 UTC 2013

My Dear Friend,

I do foresee the surprise this letter will bring to you as it comes from a stranger, but be assured that it comes with the best of intentions. I got your contact from a search into the Internet and was inspired to seek your co- operation. I am aware of the risks involved in sending this letter by email,therefore I ask that you consider the factors below and keep it strictly confidential.

My name is Sgt Perry Rice; I am an American soldier 2nd Battalion, 3rd Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, deployed to Iraq; I have some amount of funds that we want to move out of the country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us soldier's here inIraq. I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, All I require is your honest co-operation with a ready hand, focused mind and a sincere heart.

 I need a good partner someone I can trust. It is oil money and legal.Basically since I are working for the government I cannot keep these funds, but I want to transfer and move the funds to you, so that you can keep it for ME in your safe account or an offshore account. But I are moving it through Diplomatic means, to send it to your house directly or a bank of your choice using Diplomatic Courier Service.

The most important thing is that can I trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep our own.70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. My own part is sending it to you. If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. Waiting for your urgent response via my email Address:sgtrice0844 at gmail.com

 This business is risk free.

With Respect and Salutation,

Sgt Perry Rice