RE-CLAIM NOTIFICATION.

FEDEX COURIER DELIVERY fedexcourierdelivery564 at yahoo.dk
Wed Oct 30 17:03:59 UTC 2013

--
RE-CLAIM NOTIFICATION.

This is to notify you that your parcel is still in our possession, this
parcel contained an International Cashier Bank Draft/Cheque worth the sum
of $5.5 Million dollars only and it is ready for delivery to your door
step. Meanwhile, before the delivery or shipment will take place, you are
advice to send to us the following data s mention below:

1. Your Name
2. Address
3. Telephone

The above requested information’s will enable us deliver your parcel
correctly without any mistake or delivering your parcel to a wrong person.
RE-CLAIM NOTIFICATION.

The above requested information's will enable us deliver your parcel
correctly without any mistake or delivering your parcel to a wrong person.
Furthermore, you might be asking yourself how comes this email, cheque or
draft, Anyway, your cheque was brought to this office by a Lottery
Fiduciary Agent Or Claim Agent, signifying that you are a rightful winner
to their Lottery Award selected randomly from 17 lucky email addresses
which your email address is one of the lucky email address.

FedEx courier service company mailing you as per your parcel that was
brought to this company to be delivered to you by lottery groups, along
the delivery process that brought a misunderstanding between you and the
lottery claim agent and in regards of their request as per their insurance
certificate cost and tax fee which happened to be the course of your
parcel being pending for the past months/one year.

Meanwhile we are hereby happy to inform you that the FedEx Company has
finalized everything with the icon insurance company of Nigeria’ and the
internal revenue office as the company organization has also listed 24
valuable parcel’s to be intact in their office after the released of the
parcel’s from the icon insurance company and internal revenue office.

We are happy to inform you once again that your parcel that contains the
sum of $5.5 million dollars is among the 24 parcel’s listed which is now
in our office and also with your name as the receiver despise that we lost
your private residential address’s, which is an indication that you can
now re-send your residential address, telephone as stated above back to
the FedEx company where your parcel can be delivered to you without
hesitation with this e-mail (deliveryfedexdispatch at yahoo.dk)Meanwhile
remember that the sender of this parcel to you that the fiduciary agent
still owes this company the sum of $105 before incident occurs, know you
that this company has spend out of their incomes in the process by
recovery back your parcel’ so dear customer we once again appreciate your
patronage in our favor.

Without hesitations you are to pay for just the balance left by your
sender since we have lost his contact. via western union so that your
parcel can be delivered to your residential address before it accumulate a
demurrage after one week only, as you know your parcel is not just an
ordinary parcel but with a huge amount and I think you understand what I
mean by accumulating a demurrage? Which you will not allow to happen to
your recovery parcel that almost gone if not for the love that the good
God have for you by favoring you with his favor because it was God who did
it not by your power but by the spirit say the lord.

We assure you that your parcel will arrive at your country in two days
time and it will get to your door step the third day as soon as this
company receive the balance left by your sender’ and the tracking number
of your parcel will be sent to you via e-mail immediately so that you can
track it yourself to see your parcel coming on the way and you will also
know when it will arrive at your country because we operate in trust and
loyalty in your favor.

And also the FedEx Courier Service Company is hereby to inform all their
customers by eradicating all their communication with the scam mails that
are going all-over the world be careful with their e-mails so that your
parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes. FedEx provides access
to a growing global market place through a network of supply chain,
transportation, business and related information services.

PAYMENT INFORMATION OFFICE

SENDERS NAME------- YOUR NAME
RECEIVERS NAME------DAVID EZE
SENDERS COUNTRY----- YOUR ADDRESS
RECEIVERS COUNTRY----ABUJA NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION------------SEND
TEXT ANSWER---------------TODAY
AMOUNT TO BE PAID---------$105
MTCN NUMBER......................

Please you have to send the full payment information including the MTCN
Number for we to fully proceed on your delivery

FedEx is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that
revolutionized the delivery of packages and information. In the past 30
years, we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies -a
FedEx that's bigger, stronger, better than ever. Call me: Tel:
+234-8024500491

WAITING TO READ YOUR E-MAIL (deliveryfedexdispatch at yahoo.dk).
YOURS AFFECTIONATELY.
MR.MIKE OKOH.