Drivers: scsi: FLUSH timeout

James Bottomley jbottomley at parallels.com
Thu Oct 3 14:01:45 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-10-02 at 18:29 +0000, KY Srinivasan wrote:

> [...]

It's only one problem device with its own driver, right?  how about a
per target value you set in target_configure?  That way there's no
damage to the rest of the system even in a mixed device environment.  I
don't see a particular need to expose this via sysfs unless someone else
has a use case.

James