Treat as Urgent and Read Carefully.

Mr. Luis Elmer luis at santander.com
Fri Nov 8 13:55:53 UTC 2013

Good Day,

My name is Mr. Luis Elmer, i am the credit officer in Banco Santander Plc, London, UK. I have a business proposal of $28,800,000, for you from my bank. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come forward to claim it. I want us to work together so as to have the sum transferred out of my bank into your account.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your bank account, we shall then share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you.

Your own part is to find safe bank account where the 28million will be transferred safely.

Should you be interested please treat this business with utmost and get back to me with the following:

1 Full names,
2 Private phone number
3 Current residential address

Regards,

Mr. Luis Elmer.
Credit officer, Banco Santander Plc, London, UK